[fc-announce] Program Corrections & Registration Deadline

Stuart E. Schechter ses@ll.mit.edu
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:08:29 -0500

Program updated
held captive since December.)  For an up to date program, please see
http://fc05.ifca.ai/program.html.  Please accept my apologies for the extra
mail.

Registration
============
   This is the last week to register without paying the late registration
fee.  Register at http://fc05.ifca.ai/registration.html.

   Thank to all of you who have already registered.  I'm pleased to report
that our current registration numbers indicate a significant increase in
attendance this year!

Student registration waivers
============================
   Thanks to our generous sponsors (see below), we can offer 2-3
complimentary student registrations in return for a few hours of help at the
conference.  If you would like to apply, please contact me at
stuart.schechter@gmail.com.

Sponsors
========
   We owe many thanks to our sponsors this year.

   Gold sponsor
   ------------
   Interactive Investor
   http://www.iii.co.uk