[fc-announce] FC05 Registration Deadline

Stuart Schechter Stuart Schechter <stuart.schechter@gmail.com>
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:25:44 -0500

   There are now less than two weeks to register for FC05 before the
late registration rates kick in.  Registering by February 6th is
necessary to ensure that we can provide you with food,
pre-proceedings, and a conference t-shirt.

   If you must register late, please get in touch with me and let me
know your t-shirt size and whether you will be qualifying for the
general, academic, or student rate.  If we don't know to expect you,
we cannot guarantee that there will be pre-proceedings, t-shirts, or
meal tickets available for you.

   Best regards

   Stuart Schechter
   General Chair
   Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2005

Registration deadline drivers:
   February  7 - Late registration period begins at 12:00AM EST
   February  7 - Orders for pre-proceedings due to printer
   February  7 - Orders for t-shirts due to shirt printer
   February 14 - Count of attendees due to hotel caterers