[fc-announce] FC07/USEC registration open, POS airport update

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Jan 10 19:57:58 CET 2007

To those of you planning to attend the FC07 conference and/or the
affiliated USEC workshop, online registration via the website is now
open.  The early registration deadline (after which the price goes up)
is January 22.

For those traveling to Tobago via Trinidad, we have recently received
word that the Trinidad airport (POS) will, during a period that
includes the time of the conference, be closed each night from 10pm
until 6am.  Tobago Express, which operates shuttle flights between the
islands, has been forced to restrict operations and their last flight
from POS to TAB will leave at 8:30pm during this period.  If your
flight gets you to POS too late to catch this last flight, please let
me know as we are looking into possible alternatives.

I look forward to seeing you next month in Tobago!

Rafael Hirschfeld
FC07 General Chair