[fc-announce] FC12 Feb 27-Mar 2 in Bonaire (REMINDER: HOTEL BOOKING DEADLINE)

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Dec 28 17:19:34 CET 2011

Call for Participation

Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2012
http://fc12.ifca.ai/

Sixteenth International Conference
February 27-March 2, 2012
Divi Flamingo Beach Resort
Bonaire

Reserve your room at the conference hotel by December 28 (TODAY!) to
guarantee availability.  Although it may be possible to reserve later,
participants are STRONGLY encouraged to book their room ASAP to avoid
disappointment:

http://fc12.ifca.ai/accommodation.html

Registration will be opening soon.  Register by January 25 to receive
an early registration discount.  For full details, visit:

http://fc12.ifca.ai/registration.html

Financial Cryptography and Data Security is a major international
forum for research, advanced development, education, exploration, and
debate regarding information assurance, with a specific focus on
commercial contexts.  We have assembled a vibrant program featuring 29
peer-reviewed research paper presentations, a panel on laws and
regulations hindering the adoption of privacy enhancing technologies,
and a keynote address by Scott Zoldi.  Two affilliated workshops (on
Usable Security and Ethics in Computer Security Research) will be
co-located with the conference.  To view the complete program, visit:

http://fc12.ifca.ai/program.html

We look forward to seeing you in Bonaire!

Rafael Hirschfeld
FC12 General Chair