[fc-announce] Early Registration till March 4

Kazue Sako k-sako at ab.jp.nec.com
Wed Feb 27 13:47:58 CET 2013

Dear all,

we decided to extend the early registraion deadline by next Monday,
which is March 4th.
If you had not registered but were willing to, please take this
opportunity and register by Monday.

The hotel kindly agreed to extend the cut-off date, as long as the rooms
are available.

We have updated our webpage
http://fc13.ifca.ai.
and happy to announce that Prof. N.Asokan from University of Helsinki
has agreed to provide the invited talk on
'The Untapped Potential of Trusted Execution Environments on Mobile
Devices. '
Details of the other Keynote speakers can also be found on the web now.

Hope to see you all in Okinawa.

Regards,
Kazue Sako
FC13 General Chair