[fc-announce] Promo Code for #Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam, 15-17 May

Jinyoung Englund jinyoung at bitcoinfoundation.org
Sat Apr 26 02:50:39 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone!

I was just with Jon Matonis, our Executive Director and Board Director
today (he is in Washington, D.C. for meetings from Spain) and we were just
reminiscing on how much we miss being with you all in Barbados! We are SO
looking forward to Puerto Rico in January and honored to be members of IFCA!

On behalf of the Bitcoin Foundation, we thank you for your continued
thought leadership in financial cryptography and data security. Without you
geniuses, we wouldn't have Bitcoin!

In cased you missed it, we are hosting our 2nd Annual
#Bitcoin2014<http://bitcoin2014.com/>Conference in the beautiful city
of Amsterdam. At three weeks out, we are
already over 50% sold out! Hundreds of Bitcoin experts, venture
capitalists, investors and Bitcoin enthusiasts will be there to collaborate
on building out the infrastructure for this digital economy. This is where
ideas take flight!

If you or any of your colleagues are available to attend, we are offering a
10% discount through our promotion code 'BITCOIN2014' (case sensitive).
Further conference details including the list of speakers and sponsors as
well as full schedule can be found at http://bitcoin2014.com/.

If there are at least 5 of you interested in registering as a group, I'd
also like to offer a special "register 4 and receive 1 complimentary
ticket" rate! If you have a group, go ahead and register for 4 on
eventbrite using the promo code above, and then email
bitcoin2014 at bitcoinfoundation.org with the list of all 5 friends, noting
the one who should receive the complimentary registration.

In the past week, we've also made a few key announcements such as opening
up nominations<https://blog.blockchain.com/2014/04/16/the-first-annual-blockchain-awards/>
for
the first annual
#BlockchainAwards<https://bitcoinfoundation.org/blog/?p=740> where
we recognize excellent contributions in the Bitcoin community and
applications<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11A5-RLjrE3dJMI1sLDuwf1b-z2vsKCxhjFXB9RWrmmY/viewform>
for
the Bitcoin 2014 Startup
Challenge<https://bitcoinfoundation.org/blog/?p=794> where
you have the opportunity to win several awards to #KickstartUrStartup!

I expect you all to nominate your top pick for "Visionary Academic Paper"
for the #BlockchainAwards!! ;)

Hope to see you in #Amsterdam!

*Kind Regards,*

*Jinyoung Lee Englund*
Director of Public Affairs

<http://bitcoinfoundation.org/>

*See you in #Amsterdam 15-17 May for #Bitcoin2014
<http://bitcoin2014.com/>!*

<https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinFoundation> <https://twitter.com/BTCFoundation>
 [image: https://plus.google.com/103894587285894182463/posts]<https://plus.google.com/103894587285894182463/posts>

The information, and any attachments contained in this email may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the
use of the intended named recipient(s). Any disclosure or dissemination in
whatever form, by another other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact
the sender and destroy this message and any attachments. Thank you.