[fc-announce] FC announcements opt-in

International Financial Cryptography Association info at ifca.ai
Fri May 25 22:24:45 CEST 2018

Dear friend of FC,

A new European privacy regulation (GDPR) that goes into effect today
requires obtaining consent from recipients to send them mailings.  If
you would like to continue to receive official FC announcements, we
request that you send a quick note to gdpr at ifca.ai confirming this
(just a "yes" or "OK" is sufficient if you reply to this message and
keep the same subject line).  Before sending out the next announcement
(likely a call for papers for FC19, a month or two from now), we will
remove from the list anybody from whom we haven't received a reply (or
who replied with "no").

Thanks,
Financial Cryptography Foundation

P.S. You can also withdraw consent at any time by contacting the same
gdpr at ifca.ai address.