[fc-announce] FC19 paper registration deadline approaching!

Ian Goldberg and Tyler Moore fc19chair at ifca.ai
Tue Sep 18 14:24:18 CEST 2018

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 08:16:15AM -0400, Ian Goldberg and Tyler Moore wrote:
> The FC19 paper registration deadline is approaching (end of day Tue Sep
> 18).  All paper metadata (including authors, title, abstract, topics,
> options, conflicts) must be entered by then.  Only the PDF itself may
> change between the paper registration deadline and the final submission
> deadline.
>
> The final submission deadline will be announced tomorrow, according to
> the procedure in the CFP.  The selected block height is 541930 if you
> want to keep an eye on it yourself.

The block with height 541930 had hash
000000000000000000273deb43616ca0e28c64f36199c00571ae9625551a5cab
so the FC19 submission deadline (firm!) is end of day Tue Sep 25.

As a reminder, please double check that the title, authors, abstract,
topics, conflicts, and options are entered for your paper before the
*paper registration deadline*, which is the end of today (Tue Sep 18).
This is so that we can start determining which PC members will review
which papers.

Thanks!

   - Ian and Tyler