[fc-discuss] Financial Cryptography Update: GP3 - Growth and Fraud - How to Book a Table

iang@iang.org iang@iang.org
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:09:18 +0000 (GMT)

 Financial Cryptography Update: GP3 - Growth and Fraud - How to Book a Table

                           December 19, 2005

https://www.financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/000582.html

Part three - no graphics this time, but the formatting is already in
there!	Click away....

Previously, we talked about the Growth and Fraud's <i>GP</i> which is
the place where growth kicks off into a self-sustained value growth
machine.  Then I made some remarks on how to instruct security
strategy, which lead to a rather keen need to know where this point is.
 That's because by the time we hit <i>GP</i> we really want to protect
it, but not a moment earlier.

Where is <i>GP</i>?  Obviously in a different place for every story.
But there are some patterns.  Assuming again that we are talking about
a value system, we can predict the following indicators of <i>GP</i> by
looking for the arisal of these factors: