[fc-discuss] new moderator

R. Hirschfeld ray@unipay.nl
Mon, 30 May 2005 13:17:40 +0200

We are pleased to announce that Ian Grigg has agreed to serve as
moderator of IFCA's fc-discuss mailing list.  Ian has worked on many
forms of digital payment systems and is a co-founder of Systemics Inc.
He holds an MBA from London Business School.  He is the founder and
blogmaster of http://www.financialcryptography.com/.

The fc-discuss mailing list is intended as an open forum for the
discussion of matters related to financial cryptography.  It differs
from the fc-announce mailing list, which is used for official IFCA
conference announcements.

Although it is IFCA's policy to subscribe people to the fc-discuss
mailing list only upon their explicit request, we have not always
distinguished between it and the fc-announce list.  We are taking this
opportunity to combine the two subscriber lists (a one-time reset).
If you wish to be removed from either list, please let us know, or
visit the web interface at http://mail.ifca.ai/mailman/listinfo and
unsubscribe yourself.

If you receive multiple copies of this message, it is probably because
you are subscribed with more than one email address.  In that case let
us know which address(es) you would like removed.