[fc-discuss] mailing list closed

R. Hirschfeld ray@unipay.nl
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:05:16 +0100

Dear fc-discuss@ifca.ai subscriber,

Because the fc-discuss mailing list has failed to generate the lively
discussion we had hoped for and spam to the list is a growing problem,
we have decided to shut down the list, at least for the time being.
This will be the final message.  IFCA would like to thank Ian Grigg
for moderating the list and for his efforts to breathe life into it.
Most of the traffic on the list has been his Financial Cryptography
Update; if you would like to continue to receive this, you can contact
Ian directly at iang@iang.org to subscribe to his mailshot, or else
read his blog at http://www.financialcryptography.com/.

Announcements related to IFCA's Financial Cryptography and Data
Security conference (FC) will continue to be sent to the fc-announce
mailing list.

Regards,
On behalf of the IFCA Board of Directors,
Rafael Hirschfeld