[fc-discuss] Insel Air

Burt Rosenberg burt at cs.miami.edu
Tue Dec 20 20:19:25 CET 2011

Can you extend these prices to our group, which is having a conference in
Bonaire in Feb 27-Mar 2?

By advertising on the conference web site, http://fc12.ifca.ai/, many of
the 100 registrants will have an opportunity to these prices, and be
acquainted with Insel Air.

In kind sponsorship could also be considered if you provided discounts,
which would leave your sponsorship icon on the website for all future
viewings of the website.

SIncerely
Burton Rosenberg
Assocate Prof Univ of Miami
Secretary,
International Financial Cryptography Association.